Why Join MALT?
- Monthly Club Meetings – Come share homebrew and camaraderie on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Check out the calendar for upcoming guest speakers and Brew Battles!
- Club Events – Barleywine Lock-In, Big Beer Bash, Brew-Ins, Belgian Beer Bash, Bus Trips, Sour Soiree, MALT Can Can, Holiday Brew Swaparoo and more!
- Education – Learn about brewing from water to fermentation and every gadget in between. Learn to taste beer through informal education to formal BJCP (Beer Judge Certification Program) opportunities.
- Community – Regular newsletters of club happenings. Pint nights at local establishments. Private forums to discuss brewing, local beer culture, gear upgrades, etc.
- Discounts and special offers from local businesses. Check out the current offerings on our MALT Benefits page.
- Having fun!
Join MALT today in two easy steps.
1. Submit your information on our Membership Form page.
2. Send your dues to our treasurer via PayPal from our Membership Dues page or bring a check to a club meeting.
Interested in Becoming More Involved?
Our Social, Education, and BRBO committees are always looking for help. Send your name and interests/ideas to <MALTAsheville@gmail.com>.
The Mountain Ale & Lager Tasters bylaws can be found here.