Why Join MALT?
- Monthly Club Meetings – Come share homebrew and camaraderie on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Check out the calendar for upcoming guest speakers and Brew Battles! 2019 Guest Speakers:
- Doug Reiser, Burial Beer Co.
- Anna Sauls and Trace Redmond, Highland Brewing Co.
- Max Mason, Hi-Wire Brewing with special guest Ken Grossman
- Scott Jennings, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Joe Dinan, Sactuary Brewing Co.
- Club Events – Barleywine Lock-In, Big Beer Bash, Brew-Ins, Belgian Beer Bash, Bus Trips, Sour Soiree, MALT Can Can, Holiday Brew Swaparoo and more!
- Education – Learn about brewing from water to fermentation and every gadget in between. Learn to taste beer through informal education to formal BJCP (Beer Judge Certification Program) opportunities.
- Community – Regular newsletters of club happenings. Pint nights at local establishments. Private forums to discuss brewing, local beer culture, gear upgrades, etc.
- Discounts and special offers from local businesses. Check out the current offerings on our MALT Benefits page.
- Having fun!
Join MALT today in two easy steps.
Interested in Becoming More Involved?
Our Social, Education, and BRBO committees are always looking for help. Send your name and interests/ideas to <MALTAsheville@gmail.com>.
The Mountain Ale & Lager Tasters bylaws can be found here.