Why Join MALT?
- Monthly Club Meeting – come share homebrew and camaraderie each month with fellow brewing enthusiasts.
- MALTmail – Yahoo! Groups email-based discussion forum with up-to-date happenings in Asheville beer scene.
- Club-Specific Events – Big Beer Bash, Club Brew In, Belgian Beer Bash, Club Bus Trip and more!
- Education – Learn to taste beer with informal education topics and formal BJCP (Beer Judge Certification Program) opportunities.
- Discounts and special offers from local businesses. Check out the current offerings on our MALT Benefits page.
- Having fun.
Join MALT today in two easy steps.
1. Submit your information on our Membership Form page.
2. Send your dues to our treasurer via PayPal on our Membership Dues page. Alternatively you may mail a check to the treasurer for your annual dues.
The Mountain Ale & Lager Tasters bylaws can be found here.